Genex-Online - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Genex-Online > Topics

Subject: Christian
Replies: 9 Views: 849

deisa 8/22/2006 - 3:57:10
Does anyone know wot it is that makes us Christian? *

geminixx 8/31/2006 - 1:32:36
Our inner man.. The spirit inside us.. If it was left to our bodies we would be doom.. I think its that.. Our hearts and desires for christ and heaven.. *

ragltji 9/2/2006 - 11:32:23
what makes us Christain, i think, is our attitude and the way we live our lives and the choices we make...but thats just my humble opinion... *

deisa 9/5/2006 - 6:21:22
Matt 6.36 says. Seek Gods kingdom and its righteousness. Matt 28.19. Make disciples. Baptise. Mark 16.16. Believe and Baptise. Acts2.38. Repent believe and be baptised. Then Phil 4.8 think true noble right pure lovely admirable *

dhiza 30.09.08 - 02:40pm
Many says dat they r a christians but i can't b seen n their lives bcoz they dn't knw wat really christians all about is.....if we belongd 2 d family of God,we believed and accepted by faith that Jesus Christ is our Lord & Saviour,we obeyd Him & surrenderd our whole life w/ Him; i'm sure this would makes us a christians.why?bcoz CHRIST must be d center of our lives f we r true christians... *

geminixx 30.09.08 - 03:52pm
Rightly said dhiza... I couldn't agree wit you more! :) *

dhiza 30.09.08 - 04:48pm
Why?can u explain me so that it can b clear to me..may be i said somethng not so clear as far as i knw d word of God ths is all about d truth *

geminixx 30.09.08 - 07:11pm
im just saying that i agree wit you :) you have put it correctly and thats the point that was made in the HONEY FROM THE ROCK entry today.. *

dhiza 1.10.08 - 09:14am
Oh i'm so sory,i ask bcoz i read ur post that u couldn't agree w/ me more....may b i just mis undrstod u.thank u.GOD bles us all.hav a great day. *

geminixx 1.10.08 - 01:09pm
Its just a kind of talk we use ere :) you will maybe start using it someday lol *

* Genex-Online Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Genex-Online

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits