Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Genex-Online - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Genex-Online > Topics

Subject: H.F.T.R SERIES 7
Replies: 1 Views: 1747

geminixx 23.10.08 - 04:05pm
Honey From The Rock published a new entry entitled ABUNDANT FRUIT - THE PROOF OF OUR DISCIPLESHIP written by Victor Knowles.
------------------------------------
ABUNDANT FRUIT - THE PROOF OF OUR DISCIPLESHIP

When we, through our vital connection with Christ and the work of His Spirit, bear much fruit, we not only bring glory to God but we also verify our discipleship. Hear the words of Jesus on this matter: By this is my Father glorified, that you bear much fruit and so prove yourselves to be my disciples (John 15:8 ESV). There are two kind of branches in this story: barren branches and bearing branches. The first is cut off and cast into the fire. The second is cut back (pruned), so that it will produce more fruit. The fruitful branch represents the real disciples of Christ. Andrew Murray says, Let our desire be nothing less than perfect cleansing, unbroken abiding, closest communion, abundant fruitfulness true branches of the true Vine. The world is perishing, the church is failing, Christ's cause is suffering. Christ is grieving on account of the lack of wholehearted Christians, bearing much fruit.
The key phrase to being a fruit-bearing disciple of Christ is: ABIDE IN ME. My friend Kim b*tts, writing in the October 2008 Herald of His Coming, says, The fruit will come only as we stay attached to the Vine that gives life to the branches...Jesus, in His role as the Vine, can give life to the branches, but only if we choose to remain in Him...The fruit you bear through staying attached to Christ [will cause] many people to be drawn to the garden of God. They will want the life that flows from Jesus, the Vine. You will be known by your good fruit. Are you willing to pay the price to stay attached to the Vine - even if it may mean there is suffering and less than ideal cir tances so that God can use your life in significant ways?...Stay attached to the Vine and see what happens to the character of your prayers and the quality of your lives as the Lord transforms you into something lovely and purposeful for His sake./FONT

Permalink: http://honeyfromtherock.poeministries.org/2008/10/23/abundant-fruit--the-proof-of-our-discipleship.aspx HONEYFROMTHEROCK.POEMINISTRIES.ORG/2008/10/23/abundant-fruit--the-proof-of-our-discipleship.aspx

--
VICTOR KNOWELS

endtimes 14.04.09 - 07:23am
Wow, this is true words *

* Genex-Online Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Genex-Online

Create Your Own App Store

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits