Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Genex-Online - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Genex-Online > Topics

Subject: HONEY FROM THE ROCK SERIES 4!
Replies: 3 Views: 1145

geminixx 2.10.08 - 01:04pm
Honey From The Rock published a new entry entitled EXPOSED BY THE LIGHT written by Victor Knowles.
------------------------------------
EXPOSED BY THE LIGHT

FONT size=3But all things become visible when they are exposed by the light (Eph. 5:13 NASB).BRBROn Sa ays I try to dust the house. Sometimes I do a good job and sometimes I don't. A room may look fairly presentable in the dim light. But pull back the curtains and let the full light of day come in and then all the imperfections are exposed by the light. So it is in the lives of those who are flirting with sin. The light of God's Son and the light of God's Word will make manifest their true character. The Message reads: Rip the cover off those frauds and see how attractive they look in the light of Christ. This is why authentic biblical teaching and preaching is so important. BRBRCrime scene investigators have come up with a special light that reveals all kinds of stains - evidence left in a room by those who committed a crime and thought they were getting away with it. Normal light does not reveal the evidence, but special light does. For light is capable of showing up everything for what it really is (Phillips). The light of God's Word can even make us into children of light. It is even possible (after all, it happened with you!) for light to turn the thing it shines upon into light also (Phillips). This doesn't happen to everyone (for some resent the light), but thank God it happened to you and me!BRBRPrayer: Father of light, we give thanks for the light that exposed our sin and makes us right with You. Through Christ we pray./FONT

Permalink: http://honeyfromtherock.poeministries.org/2008/07/03/exposed-by-the-light.aspx HONEYFROMTHEROCK.POEMINISTRIES.ORG/2008/07/03/exposed-by-the-light.aspx

--
reiner-jay

dhiza 2.10.08 - 06:36pm
Thanks God bcoz He gave Jesus Christ become the LIGHT of d world,as we r children of God ,let our light shines.Don't turn it off.1Pet.5:8 don't give space d enemy to steal d light that we have.....may d Lord cover us w/ His pleasure blood and power.... *

dhiza 2.10.08 - 06:46pm
I mean precious blood of Jesus Christ,i'm sory i wrote a little mistake God bles us all. May our heart ful of joy and love. Gud nyt.... *

* Genex-Online Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Genex-Online

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits