Mobi Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Genex-Online - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Genex-Online > Topics

Subject: HONEY FROM THE ROCK SERIES 3!
Replies: 0 Views: 1113

geminixx 1.10.08 - 12:37pm
Honey From The Rock published a new entry entitled DON'T PARTAKE written by Victor Knowles.
------------------------------------
DON'T PARTAKE

FONT size=3Therefore do not be partakers with them (Eph. 5:7 NKJV).BRBRChrist followers are not to partake of the things that the sons of disobedience choose to partake of. In the context (Eph. 5:3-6) that includes the following: s*xual immorality in all its forms...the itch to get your hands on what belongs to other people...[being] immoral, dirty-minded, covetous... (The NT in Modern English). Christ never engaged in such behavior and if we are His followers, neither will we. Have nothing to do with men like that (ibid).BRBRThe church is the pure bride of Christ. Yet from time to time we hear of some in the church actually teaching things that would encourage believers to partake of questionable or even forbidden things. Jesus indicted the church in Thyatira for allowing a woman (Jezebel) to teach and beguile My servants to commit s*xual immorality and to eat things sacrificed to idols (Rev. 2:20). A similar problem existed in the church in Pergamos where the doctrine of Balaam was taught (Rev. 2:14). This is why it is so important for you to study the Bible for yourself. Sometimes liberal or liberating teachings by some in the church can cause believers who are not grounded in the truth to be partakers in sin. You know what is right. Stay on the right path and do not be partakers with them.BRBRHymn/Prayer: I have no help but Thine, nor do I need another arm to save Thine to lean upon; It is enough, my Lord, enough indeed - My strength is in Thy might, Thy might alone (Horatius Bonar).BRBRBRBR/FONT

Permalink: http://honeyfromtherock.poeministries.org/2008/06/25/dont-partake.aspx HONEYFROMTHEROCK.POEMINISTRIES.ORG/2008/06/25/dont-partake.aspx

--
reiner-jay

* Genex-Online Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Genex-Online

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits